Welcome to the Best Site in the World

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Biker Groove




As trends go, there is at least one that simply never gets old. I’ve yet to attempt to ride a motorcycle, but you don’t need to be a Hell’s Angel to know the biker look is enduring and will do so for years to come.

The closest I’ve legitimately gotten to the two-wheeler is a couple of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club albums, which should be more than enough credentials to back up my authority on the subject.



The biker trend is perhaps my favourite. I’m in awe of its ability to take an otherwise sweet, feminine outfit and transform it into something strong, bold and edgy with a simple jacket or pair of old boots.

In this extra special post, I have compiled the best biker pieces from the high street for your convenience. From singles to sets, leather to tweed, if it’s affordable, stylish and gorgeous, it will be here.

As always, just click on the front cover above for your very on special mini magazine, complete with weblinks and wit ;-)


You're welcome.


Please note prices, product availability and weblinks correct at time of gushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...