Welcome to the Best Site in the World

Friday 31 August 2012

Got Milk? Sarah Edits: White Kicks

A Great Friend of mine – the best – once said something deeply distressing to me not long ago.
She said simply that white shoes didn't sit well with her.

Now, this chick is style personified, so I was a little disturbed as, besides those 1980's white stilettos everyone and their four-year-old daughters (ie. me) was rocking, I always had a soft spot for white shoes. This was a catastrophe!

So I did my homework and found some milky white treats to convince even Victoria Beckham to step out of the darkness, and into the light. And perhaps the Great Friend, too?


You're welcome.

Please note prices, product availability and weblinks correct at time of gushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...